Made in Britain, this is a super-versatile pan for cooking over the fire, with double handles for easy carrying and adjusting over the heat source. It is an extremely durable 99.1% pure spun iron pan with sturdy riveted handles
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish. Versatile and very compact to store.
Steaks, browning meat, paella and pies
Using on the open fire, BBQ, hob (including induction), under the grill or in the oven,
- 20cm top rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 23.5cm
- Weight 0.75kgs
- 5cm top rim diameter, 20cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 28.5cm
- Weight 1kg
- 30cm top rim diameter, 26cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 34cm
- Weight 1.46kgs
- 5 top rim diameter, 30cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 39cm
- Weight 2kg
Entertain outdoors with the versatile Ozpig! It can be used as an outdoor stove or as a heater on a cool evening. The cooking area can be used with the two supplied...
Tolly McRae Luxury Picnic Blanket - Warm Grey
This is a beautiful large grey picnic blanket made from pure wool, rolled in a chestnut leather carrier strap. Made by the skilled weavers at Tolly McRae, this grey picnic rug with its...
Fornetto 4-Piece Tool Set
The perfect wood fired oven requires the perfect tool set. These wonderful hand crafted stainless steel and wood accessories have been lovingly created to enhance your outdoor cooking experience. This...