Prospector Casserole Pot
Cook up delicious casseroles over the fire with this beautiful spun iron casserole dish.
Made in Britain at the Netherton Foundry, Shropshire, this is a super-versatile pan for cooking over the fire, with double handles for easy carrying and adjusting over the heat source and a domed lid to keep all the moisture locked in.
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish. Versatile and very compact to store.
Cooking casseroles and soups
Using on the open fire, BBQ, hob (including induction), under the grill or in the oven
- Pan: 20cm top rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 23.5cm
- Pan: weight 0.75kgs
- Lid: diameter 19cm, lid height 6.3cm, approx. lid weight 0.5kgs
- Pan: 25.5cm top rim diameter, 20cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 28.5cm
- Pan: weight 1kg
- Lid diameter 24.5cm, lid height 6.5cm, lid weight 0.64kgs
- Pan: 30cm top rim diameter, 26cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 34cm
- Pan: weight 1.46kgs
- Lid: diameter 29.5cm, lid height 6.7cm, approx. lid weight 0.9kgs
Cast Iron Campfire Pan
A beautiful spun iron pan with an easily detachable handle for convenient storage and carrying. The hand-made British oak handle attaches with solid brass wing nuts, but can be removed...
Cast Iron Loaf Pan
Love baking? Take it outdoors with this loaf pan, an essential piece of cast iron cookware for moist cakes, freshly baked bread or even casseroles and succulent roasts. The loaf...
Chapa Iron Griddle Plate
Perfect for outdoor cooking over an open fire and ideal for all kinds of food from steaks and burgers to fried eggs and pancakes. The Chapa Griddle Plate is a...