Prospector Casserole Pot
Cook up delicious casseroles over the fire with this beautiful spun iron casserole dish.
Made in Britain at the Netherton Foundry, Shropshire, this is a super-versatile pan for cooking over the fire, with double handles for easy carrying and adjusting over the heat source and a domed lid to keep all the moisture locked in.
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish. Versatile and very compact to store.
Cooking casseroles and soups
Using on the open fire, BBQ, hob (including induction), under the grill or in the oven
- Pan: 20cm top rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 23.5cm
- Pan: weight 0.75kgs
- Lid: diameter 19cm, lid height 6.3cm, approx. lid weight 0.5kgs
- Pan: 25.5cm top rim diameter, 20cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 28.5cm
- Pan: weight 1kg
- Lid diameter 24.5cm, lid height 6.5cm, lid weight 0.64kgs
- Pan: 30cm top rim diameter, 26cm base diameter, 5cm pan height
- Pan: base to top of handle 7.5cm, width across handles 34cm
- Pan: weight 1.46kgs
- Lid: diameter 29.5cm, lid height 6.7cm, approx. lid weight 0.9kgs
Entertain outdoors with the versatile Ozpig! It can be used as an outdoor stove or as a heater on a cool evening. The cooking area can be used with the two supplied...
Made in Britain, this is a super-versatile pan for cooking over the fire, with double handles for easy carrying and adjusting over the heat source. It is an extremely durable...
Tolly McRae Luxury Picnic Blanket - Warm Grey
This is a beautiful large grey picnic blanket made from pure wool, rolled in a chestnut leather carrier strap. Made by the skilled weavers at Tolly McRae, this grey picnic rug with its...