Cast Iron Baking Plate / Griddle
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish and easy to clean, these heavy duty 6mm thick black iron baking plates open up a whole range of cooking options. Great for baking pizzas, griddling meats, even making pancakes!
They are made from durable 99.1% pure iron with sturdy brass rivets and are suitable for use at high temperatures. They can be used in the oven and on all hobs, including ranges, electric, gas, halogen and induction, as well as on charcoal or wood fired open flames.
Why choose a pre-seasoned griddle & baking plate ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the griddle and baking plate.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
- Iron griddle and baking plates are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
12 inch version
Weight 3.8 kg, 16 inches x 12 inches (diameter) x 1 1/4 inch. 40 cm x 30.9 cm (dia) x 3.5 cm
15 inch version
Weight: 5.4kg, 19 inches x 15 inches (diameter) x 1 inch. 49cm x 38 cm (dia) x 2.7 cm
Cast Iron Campfire Pan
A beautiful spun iron pan with an easily detachable handle for convenient storage and carrying. The hand-made British oak handle attaches with solid brass wing nuts, but can be removed...
Traditional 3.5pint Kettle
This sleek and stylish kettle and lid is crafted in the UK from hand-spun aluminium finished with a durable hard anodised dark grey finish. It has a precision made spout...
Spun Iron Pie Dishes (Individual or Set of 3)
These beautiful pie dishes are 3.8cm deep and are hand spun from 2mm thick black iron (perfect for even baking). They are available individually or as a set of 3...