24 inch Black Iron Split Chapa Griddle Plate
Inspired by Argentinian Gauchos and forged in the UK, these two semi-circular chapas pair together to make an enormous 60cm diameter outdoor cooking surface.
Each of the two black iron griddle plates are 6mm thick with 3 detachable black iron legs. Each side has lifting handles for easy lifting.
Having a split cooking surface allows you to:
- griddle at high temperatures on one half and use the other half for keeping food warm
- cook two strongly flavoured foods, or vegetarian and meat dishes at the same time whilst avoiding cross-contamination
- split them down the middle if you need to adjust the fuel beneath or add more
Whilst weighing in at 16kgs, it is easy to transport, take apart and reassemble using the wingnuts and bolts supplied.
It is pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish and easy to clean.
Perfect for outdoor cooking over an open fire or charcoal and ideal for all kinds of food from steaks and burgers to fried eggs and pancakes.
The griddles themselves, once separated from the legs can be used over all hobs including: ranges, electric, gas, halogen, and induction (heat slowly to keep the plate flat)
Dimensions (complete split chapa):
When assembled: 67cm x 64 cm (dia) x 26 cm (assembled) .
The plates are 23cm from floor when assembled and it packs down to just under 4cm deep when the legs are removed.
Why choose a pre- seasoned Chapa griddle plate ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the Chapa griddle plate.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
- Chapa Iron griddle plates are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
Classic Joe II
This is the Classic II from Kamado Joe. Enhancements on the original Classic Joe include an aluminium rust-proof top vent, air lift hinge for easy lid-lifting, a wire mesh fibreglass...
Fornetto Wood-Fired Oven
With its cast iron doors and solid construction, the Fornetto wood-fired oven has been designed and crafted based on over 40 years of tradition and outdoor cooking experience. The spacious...
Entertain outdoors with the versatile Ozpig! It can be used as an outdoor stove or as a heater on a cool evening. The cooking area can be used with the two supplied...