Get creative outdoors - chalk drawing
When the sun is shining and the kids are feeling creative, let them loose outside with a pack of multi-coloured chalk.
Some fun ideas:
- draw a picture of something in the garden
- outdoorsy noughts and crosses
- draw a hop scotch grid
- create a mosaic (best done on small paving slabs)
- - draw a scene that the kids can lie on and become part of
- draw a snakes and ladders board and use stones as counters and a normal dice
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.